DHA is vital to your baby's development
PreferaOB ONE® contains plant-based life'sDHA™
DHA supplementation during pregnancy has been shown to significantly increase length of gestation, helping moms carry to a healthy or full term.1,2
DHA is also essential for1:
- Normal fetal growth
- Neurologic development and function
- Learning and behavioral development
During pregnancy, DHA is naturally transferred from you to the growing baby to support optimal development.1,3
PreferaOB ONE® meets the March of Dimes®* recommendation that pregnant women get 200 mg of DHA daily.4,5
The DHA found in PreferaOB ONE® comes from a sustainable plant-based
source called life'sDHA™, produced in an FDA-inspected facility.6
- DHA is important for optimal infant brain, eye, and nervous system development1,3
- life'sDHA™ is found in most baby formulas7
- life'sDHA™ is plant-based, with no ocean-borne contaminants or fish allergens6
*March of Dimes is a registered trademark of the March of Dimes Foundation, all rights reserved.
†life'sDHA is a trademark of DSM, all rights reserved.