Talking to your doctor about PreferaOB ONE®
Choosing the product that's right for your specific needs
Choosing a prenatal vitamin is an important decision. Talk to your healthcare professional to help you select the one that's right for you—and for your baby.
Below is a list of questions for your doctor, nurse, or any other healthcare professional you consult with during your pregnancy. They're a great way to start a dialog about the importance of prenatal nutrition and the benefits of prenatal vitamins. Print them out and bring them to your next appointment.
About prenatal vitamins
- Why should I consider taking a prenatal vitamin?
- How are prenatal vitamins different from regular vitamins?
About the benefits of dual iron
- Plenty of prenatal vitamins include iron. What makes PreferaOB ONE® different?
- Are there advantages to taking vitamins that contain both heme and nonheme iron?
About morning sickness and vitamin B6
- Is taking vitamin B6 a safe way to help prevent morning sickness?
- In what ways does B6 support prenatal development?
About folic acid and folate
- Why is it important for moms-to-be to take folic acid?
- Can I get enough folic acid through diet alone?
- What are the benefits of DHA during fetal development?
- Why does PreferaOB ONE® use life'sDHA™?